Monday, September 6, 2010

Busy Weekend!

Due to the renovations at home and having no place to sew, I went to Jenelle's on Friday and got 4 hours of sewing done, completing my youngest's quilt top...  the where and how to quilt it still remains a problem.


On that note, I have to make a plan to get stuff quilted in future and might adapt my way of doing things. This is an option.....  I have just received a parcel from the UK with my new book...  'Beautiful Quilts as You Go' by Keryn Emmerson .




Latest on the reno's:

Before:



On the weekend we finshed our room's floorboards and what a change! Was wonderful to sleep in my own room again after a week in my guest room! Three more rooms to go!
                                                   After:

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog - love the heart back ground. The floor boards look great. Great to see you have out button on here too. Quilted hugs, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your renos are looking fantastic I cant wait to see how you quilt your quilt
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete